Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The last blog - summimg up.


I found Web2 much better this time. It seemed easier but that could just be because I had a vague idea this time of what I was doing.
Being shorter made the whole exercise much less daunting from the outset.
The complete star of the piece was undoubtably the wonderful Zamzar. So useful!
Social networking is not really me but at least now I do know what is going on which is useful for customer service.
All in all, this time round was a much more positive experience for me.
One thing I really have enjoyed is finding my Lolcat pictures for the blog start and my inspirational quotes for the end. So sad that they are doomed to flower almost unseen.
I have done the survey so all that remains now is ---
The final inspirational quote -
'Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night!". (Charlie Brown)

1 comment:

tosca said...

YAY! That's web 2.0 done and dusted for you - now you can heave a sigh of relief :) I've noted that you've finished and will confirm it by email and cc your manager. Your certificate will be sent out next week. Congratulations!